- What Sizes of Dumpsters Do You Stock?
- At Affordable Roll-Off, we rent 9, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40-cubic yard dumpsters.
- Which Dumpster Should I Rent?
- We normally suggest renting the 9, 12, 15 or 20-cubic yard dumpster if you are doing light clean up or remodeling a section of your home. The 30 or 40-cubic yard dumpsters are best for remodeling or building a home or office. With that being said, we will speak with you about your project, which will give us the ability to ensure that you rent the ideal size of dumpster for your needs.
- How Much Do Dumpster Rentals Cost?
- The cost of dumpster rentals will vary depending upon the size of the dumpster. Our 40-yard dumpster is a little more than our 9, 12, 15, 20 and 30-cubic yard models but it is the least expensive per cubic yard. As a result, you are better off to order a slightly larger dumpster if you think you might need more space.
- How Long Can I Rent a Dumpster For?
- We allow for our dumpsters to be rented for a 2 week period. With that being said, we do not have a problem with you renting a dumpster for several months or longer as long as you let us know in advance so we can make special arrangements. If you finish sooner just let us know and we’ll come pick it up. Give our team a call at 800-688-9592 at this time to discuss your rental needs and to set up the delivery of your dumpster rental.
- Will You Deliver and Pick Up My Dumpster?
- Yes, we will deliver your dumpster to your home or business and we will return to haul it away. We will also take care of the unloading and loading of your dumpster rental, which will keep you out of harm’s way and from being caked in dirt.
- When Should I Book My Dumpster Rental?
- We normally suggest scheduling your dumpster rental two or three days in advance as we are constantly delivering dumpsters or picking them up, which means our staff is constantly on the run. However, we can make special arrangements to have your dumpster delivered even quicker as long as you let us know.
- Are you fully bonded and insured?
- Yes, we carry full insurance. We are fully bonded, and we have an excellent safety record.
- Where do you deliver roll off dumpsters?
- [LIST OF 8-10 CITIES HERE]
- What is not allowed?
Household food garbage
, Lead paint materials
, Gas or oil
Medical waste, Pesticides.
Items with Additional Fees
- How soon can I get my roll off dumpster?
- We try to help our customers as soon as possible. To get the best service please call as soon as possible. We have so many customers who love working with us. You may have to wait a bit longer, call back if our phone is busy, but the wait will be worth it when you understand the professional service we deliver.